Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Chip Cookies




My friend Heidi posted about these cookies. I made them recently. I am supposed to be on a diet. It was an unwise decision.

Honestly, I'm not a huge pumpkin fan so I thought I'd be okay. Well. I ate one and that was it. They are really yummy! THey just taste so Fallish!

Enjoy!

Pumpkin Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups butter
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4 cups flour
2 cups quick-cooking oats
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 Cup Pecans (optional)

Directions:
Cream butter and sugars.
Beat in the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla.
Combine the flour, oats, soda, cinnamon, and salt~ gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in morsels.
Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.

Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
Makes: 10 dozen.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Wow, those DO look good. Thanks for posting!