Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Yesterday we went to my sister in law's house for Father's Day. My mother in law, who is a very brave soul, wanted to try a family photo. I do not have a copy of the entire family because my nice, expensive, super-duper camera was too complicated for me to figure out how to work the timer. sigh. I guess I'm going to have to read the manual after-all.

I was, however able to get a few shots of all the kids and men.

But really, the fun is in the attempts. What is it with this crazy family that can't ever be serious for a photo?

Here's try 1.

Not bad! Is it possible we got the boys photo in the first try? Wait? Where are the little boys? Darn-it!

Here's try 2.

Well, we got the little boys, but the dog came too and ran through the photo at just the wrong time, getting everyone's attention.

Here's try 3.

Then they all start laughing...

Here's try 4.

And then someone says something else funny (or toots, if I know this crew!).

Try 5.

Finally! A WIN!

The Grandparents with the grandkids. I love this one!


And then there's this one. This is what Father's Day is all about.

A man and his sons.

I hope you had a blessed Father's Day.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Goodness - your hubby and his brothers sure do look alike, don't they?