Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tonight we vote!

I know here in Texas we have these gubernatorial elections going on but that is not what I am talking about. I'm talking about the important stuff. American Idol!!!

I was going to post a video of Tim singing Gravedigger. It is really amazing and kinda haunting. I didn't know he had that kind of range, but they took all but the AI video's of him off of You Tube. Bummer.

So while you wait to see him tonight, you can watch his earlier auditions. His video's on youtube are really, really good. I know he's nervous on AI and you can kinda hear it in his voice.

But tonight Tim Urban's gonna ROCK THE HOUSE!!! Wow, that was fun. I morphed into a 16 year old girl for a minute.

So enjoy this little Tim snippet until you get to see him live tonight. And remember to VOTE FOR TIM!!!



No comments: