Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dangerous.

This afternoon after church, Dave and I and the girls did something very, very dangerous. We went to the local SPCA.

We had some time to kill and we thought the girls would enjoy it. We didn't tell them where we were going, but right before we pulled in the parking lot we told them that the place where we were going was a LOOK ONLY place. That we were, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, shopping. We WOULD NOT be going home with anything.

Once that was firmly established, we pulled in the SPCA parking lot. There was squealing.

Um, maybe this was not such a good idea...


Oh no...



NONONONO!



You'll be happy to know that we did not leave with any 4 legged friends. I was proud of the girls, I know they wanted to ask about 4 million times if they could take one home, but they didn't.

One day, maybe, if we ever move to a bigger place we may get a puppy. I think Violet needs a puppy.

Right now she does not other dogs, and I think if we got a puppy that would help her. She needs a 4 legged friend.


But for now, in our little place Violet is enough. BUt look at that face! If you live anywhere near DFW, this little doll could be yours. She's at the Industrial BLVD SPCA right now....




5 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm sure the pups GREATLY appreciated the attention! And what will power...to leave w/o a pup!

Catherine said...

I'm the one who always wants to leave with about 40 new pets. For now, we have two cats. I wish I could save them all.

Oh, and hi from the TOS blog walk! =)

Heidi said...

I'm proud of you. I don't know that I would have been that disciplined. A few months ago, I got the brilliant idea that our Pug, Sallie, needed a playmate - so now we have her little sister Lizzie. Somedays I wonder where that lapse in my sanity went!

Dana said...

Oh, what a cutie! Congrats on the willpower!

Lindsay said...

Cute Puppies. It must have taken great willpower to not leave with one! I am just walking by on the TOS blog walk and am a new follower :)