Sunday, January 8, 2012

Joy Dare; Day 8

A light that caught you, a reflection that surprised you, a shadow that fell lovely.







The sunrise, new every morning. The reflection of the trees in the still, morning, pool. The shadows falling over the sun-golden field. Gods Beauty. It felt like He did it just for me on this morning.

Lamentations 3: 22-23

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Tricia! I'm doing Ann's January Joy Dare also. I googled the words of today's (someone else found my blog that way) and that's how I found yours! And I'm glad I did. I like how you write; it's interesting and funny (the septic system! ha!). And you're a homeschooling mom--I'm a homeschool grad myself. :) You have your newest follower!

Tricia said...

Thank you Jaimie! And that's a great idea, to Google the words of the day. I'm going to do that too and see what others are grateful for today.