Monday, November 23, 2009

Just like the Pilgrims did it.

I am going grocery shopping today.

The Monday before Thanksgiving. It will be my own personal Hell, but it only gets worse from here. I am not a big fan of grocery shopping on a good day, but the closer we get to Thanksgiving the nuttier it gets. And my stupid grocery store likes to put all these dumb displays in the isles. Isles that are just big enough to let two carts pass each other...except when the put dumb displays in the isle!

I have a bad grocery shopping attitude. I don't have to drag little ones around with me, it's not as hard as it used to be. In fact I usually bring one of the kids to help.


It's just kinda funny to watch people with that crazy look in there eye the closer it gets to Thanksgiving. Like their entire existence depends on getting the right brand of canned cranberry sauce. And they'll knock over grandma to get it first if they have to. I'm telling you it's nutty out there.

If I'm not back in a few hours, please send reinforcements.


No comments: