Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bleck!




Today is my anniversary and I feel like vomiting. The two are, happily enough, unrelated. Sir D and I are celebrating 18 years of happily ever after. Though not really. Today is the official day, but we’re going to celebrate in a couple of weeks when we’re going away for the weekend.

I feel like vomiting because the new medicine I’m on for the Strange Sounding Sjörgren Syndrome (heretofore known as SSSS) makes me nauseous. And tired. Very tired. And dizzy. And lightheaded. Also, it makes me allergic to laundry. Kidding, wish that were true. Also, it takes 2 to 6 months to be effective. So right now, the cure is worse than the disease. I am hoping that changes. Soon.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary and sorry u r sick!!!!

swissbunch said...

Aw! Happy belated Anniversary! I'm so sorry you have to feel so bad!

Tricia said...

Thanks Tonya and Eveline. I am already starting to feel a little better. I'm only nauseous for a few hours after I take the medicine instead of all day so that's a bonus!