Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 7 and Notes

Today is Day 7 of the Nutritionist’s torture diet. And I must say it’s getting easier. I am still drinking my one cup of coffee a day because I’m in rebellion and I like my coffee. I am easily getting my shakes down and I think I have more energy. I say ‘I think’ because I had one really good day, then I got some sort of stomach bug. I know it was not the diet, because Sir D got it too and he is most definitely NOT on the diet as evidenced by the chocolate he keeps eating in front of me.

Today I seem to be without the rock in my stomach so perhaps I’m over the stomach bug, and will be back to the more energetic me I saw for one precious day.

On another note, we went to the RV show again this Saturday. We are so very close to purchasing our RV. It is sitting in Houston waiting for us. It is lonely. We need to go pick it up. Sadly, I think it will be at least 2 more weeks before we can go get her. I can’t wait. I am so ready to go camping!

On yet another note, my sons have been going to the Fireman’s Explorer program. This is basically training to become a fireman/EMT for kids ranging in age from 14-21. My Bob is the youngest there and yet one of the biggest kids. I’m telling you that kid is like the Jolly Green Giant. They seem to be enjoying it. Will, who is almost 18, is thinking about becoming a Paramedic or Fireman after he has the requisite number of college hours, to help him pay his way through the rest of his college. We’ll see how that works out but for now at least it’s a plan.

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Lots going on at your place! That fire training program sounds great. Keep plugging away with your food plan!

Tricia said...

Thanks Jane! It's stinkin' hard, but I'm doing it! :)

How are you doing on the no sugar thing?