*****UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM OF POST*****
I have been tagged by Halfmoon Happenings. I have to say that I am totally relieved to be tagged Tokay. I seem to have hit a blogging wall. I was blogging about milk cap rings the other day, for goodness sake!
So here goes…seven totally random things.
1. I bite my nails. I know, what a horrible habit. I have bitten my nails all my life. I can remember biting them so much as a child they would bleed and sting, and throb. Nuts Huh? I don’t bite them like that anymore, but If I don’t have my fake nails on, my nails split and I bite them. So I usually have pretty, purchased nails.
2. I don’t like water. I love coffee, coke and tea. In order to be friendly to my kidneys I only drink 2 cups of coffee, and one Coke Zero (love that stuff) a day. The rest of the day I drink tea. It is not too sweet, and I make it with decaf tea bags so my Dr. said it counts as water, whew!
3. I have Fibromyalgia. I hate Fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed a little over a year ago. I have had strange undiagnosed pain in my hips since I was 20. I have been tested for just about everything under the sun over the last decade or so and stumped all the doctors. A little over a year ago the pain suddenly went everywhere and they tested me for Fibromyalgia. Bingo.
4. I have 4 kids. I always wanted at least 6. After baby #4 and no $. DH said no more. I was very sad and mourned no more babies. Now that I look back I can see God’s hand in it. I can’t imagine having a baby or toddler with Fibromyalgia. I do still miss babies, but I am really enjoying my older kids and I wonder if I would be able to enjoy where they are in life right now If I had a baby in tow. Not to mention on the days where I’m In a lot of pain, they would have to help, a lot.
5. I hate spiders. I mean really hate. Like as in certifiable paranoia. Once I screamed and flailed and almost brought down the shower curtain because a spider was on me in the shower. DH walked in and calmly asked, “Spider?” Seriously, if we had a camera on me when I thought there was a spider on me we could win great gobs of $!
6. I met my dh when I was in 6th grade! We did not start dating for a few years but I knew him. He was an older brother of a guy in my youth group. I thought he was hot! (BTW, I was right)
7. I read, A LOT. I love to read. I love, love, love, books. I twirl my hair, just like my grandma when I read. I keep a book list and I run somewhere between 75 and 100 books a year. DH asks me to please read a few less books and do a few more loads of laundry. :o)
I will think on who I am going to tag. Later today I’ll add my tagees.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!.
Because I am having decision issues today, I have decided to take the easy way out. I really want to hear 7 random things about all of you!
So if you're reading this consider yourself tagged! You're IT!
Now, leave me a comment telling me you're playing and I'll come read 7 Random things about you.