Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tricia Needs...

Okay, I’ve seen this on Kathleen’s blog and Jane’s. So of course, being the Lone Wolf that I am. I had to try it.

Here is what happened when I typed “Tricia needs” into Google. Hilarious!

Tricia needs constant assistance to meet her personal care needs.
Tricia needs affection, stability and devotion, not charm and empty words.
Tricia needs a rest.
Tricia needs our support.
Tricia Needs our prayers.
Tricia needs a new pair of shoes.
Tricia needs help again.
Tricia needs therapy.
Tricia needs a vacation.
Tricia needs to hear "I love you" every single day!
Tricia needs to see her roots and learn to drink beer from a koozie.
Tricia needs to study.
Tricia needs to train like a football player.
Tricia needs a similarly valley-girlish specimen with whom she can practice her supernatural powers.

And my all time favorite…
Tricia needs...uh...no, she's perfect.

Whew, before that last one Tricia was starting to worry about herself…and sound a lot like Bob Dole.

2 comments:

Katie said...

hilarious! I had so much fun doing it, that I typed in all my kid's names too!

Halfmoon Girl said...

that was very funny! What is a koozie?