My friend Becca who lives in Spain but who I know in real life (she used to live in TX), has tagged me.
So 7 random things…hummm.
I think at this point in the bloggity game, I have already told you all the random things you could ever want to know about me. But I’ll try…
1. When I first got married, I did not know how to cook. AT ALL. Poor Sir D endured a few years of Chef Boyardee Ravioli and Hamburger Helper before I got it figured out.
2. Every car I have ever owned has been HUGE. An 81 Chevy impala (land yacht), 89 Pontiac Perissian (land yacht), 89 Suburban, (the old kind, man they were HUGE) a ford 12 passenger Van(AKA The Mother Ship) and now an Excursion we lovingly call Tank. When I get into a small car I hardly know what to do.
3. We somehow ended up with a 1\1 computer to person ratio in this house. I’m still not sure how this happened, but it is handy since I don’t really like to share my computer.
4. I am allergic to eggs. I developed this allergy during my pregnancy with Ann, my dairy allergy girl. Weird.
5. My husband loves to cook. I know that is technically not about me but it sure benefits me, being as that I don’t like to cook. I do it because my family likes to eat and Sir D has that pesky job thing that keeps him from being home at cooking time.
6. I am dyslexic. I was tested in the 5th grade and I was reading on a 12th grade level and spelling on a 2nd grade level. I baffled them. So on that note, please remember on the Hilltop blog, spelling does not count.