Things you can do to keep your hands busy so as not to scratch Shingles spots clean off your body…
2. Rip out crochet stitches that are wrong due to not paying attention to what you are doing because you want to scratch so much.
4. Erase typing because no one wants to know how many ways you can say ‘it hurts’ and ‘it itches’.
5. Read out loud to the kids (This might actually work if it’s a really good book.)
6. Read Job, that’ll put it in perspective.
7. Stuff chocolate into mouth.
8. Talk on phone with friends, (this only works if you hold the phone with both hands)
9. Ride in 16 year old son’s bouncy truck because he needs to go to the bank and the library and he only has a permit. (This works rather well as you are too busy holding on for dear life to scratch.
10. Pray…with hands neatly folded, for healing...or the Rapture; whichever is faster.