Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I think they call that over-sharing.

In honor of the fact that Sir D so kindly shared his head cold with me, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I am on cold meds, and my head is swimming a little bit, yet I still get to drive downtown today because it's my day on carpool to get the kids to their Dyslexia Remediation class. Yippee.

Because I have nothing to say, except to whine and you don't really need that; I'm going to point you over here.

Those are the coolest things! And if it is easy enough for me to make (and I think it is) then anyone can do it.

Go check it out, unless you are expecting a Christmas gift from me this year, if that's the case don't go check it out, cuz that's what you're getting.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go blow my nose. Again.



No comments: