Friday, November 28, 2008

Stunt Fabric

This is what I did today. I finally got around to making this thing that I talked about a few days ago.



Aren't they cute? Okay, I know, but they're supposed to be. I used this fabric, that I refer to as the Stunt Fabric. This is not the Actual Fabric that I want to make these out of, this is just some scrap material I have left over. It is standing in for the Actual Fabric so I can figure out what the heck I am doing. The Stunt Fabric is used to sad, uneven, and dare I say downright messy seams.



But I think I got a little better the next time. I think by the time I get to the Actual Fabric, I might be able to sew a straight line.




I will be needing a few white elephant gifts this holiday season, so I think I'll use these. They'll be the Stunt Gifts.


3 comments:

rainydaymichele said...

Cool!

randi said...

I think they came out cute, although I love the idea of "stunt projects"! Too fun!

Lynn said...

These are adorable! They'll make fantastic gifts :)