Friday, November 16, 2007

*****Under Construction*****

Things will be changing around the Hilltop. Nothing too drastic, but I've got a new winter design in the works. And by I've, I mean the lovely Heather over at Goofy Girl Designs and not me at all.

I also have some ads on the blog to earn a little spending $ for the Mama! (This crocheting habit I've developed has become quite expensive to maintain, not to mention the chocolate I need to sustain myself.)

So stay tuned and don't be frightened if things appear different for a while. It'll all be okay.

I'm letting you know in advanced because change makes me nervous and I like to prepare myself. I thought there might be other strange and neurotic people like me out there who read my blog; you know, birds of a feather and all that.

No comments: