Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween



This year A went as a Renaissance Princess, and E went as mommy-all-morning. She carried around a coffee cup all night wearing this getup. I was offended; I don't look like that all morning. First off, I don't wear curlers, and my robe is blue. :o)



As you can see, I am dressed up too. D and I worked at the welcome table at the church carnival so we had to look the part. He went as Tom Sawyer, fishing pole and all, and I was Becky. All I can say is, I don't know how anyone got anything done back then wearing all those clothes!

The boys were bummed because I would not let them be terrorists. Poor taste anyone? So in protest, G refused to dress up and told everyone he was a pedestrian, and B wore his cowboy attire and wrote the word RED on his neck. I'm not sure that was in good taste either, but his collar covered most of it.

D and the boys went early to help set up so I don't have any photos of them, you'll have to use your imagination.

A good time was had by all.

No comments: