Thursday, April 19, 2007

Awards


Wow. I have been nominated as a Thinker! Trust me when I tell you that I have been accused of a lot of things in my life, but being a thinker is not among them.

I am really surprised because I've only being doing this blogging thing since March, and I only started it really, because I was trying to spare my husband from having to listen to all my quirky thoughts. Really it works out better for everyone when I blog instead of talk AT dh. He nods and says mmmmm now and then, but we both know he is not really listening.

When I blog, I can imagine lots of people reading my high thoughts and laughing at my clever wit. Weather this is really happening or not, I'll never know.

So, now an award. People really are reading! Now I feel great responsibility to live up to my new title of "Thinking Blogger". Look out world, the great thoughts and wit of Tricia are about to be unleashed!!! I'm sure I have many more fascinating shoe posts in me! :o)

Seriously though, thank you Halfmoon Happenings for the honor. And, really it is an honor. It is nice to know people are not only reading but enjoying my blog.

Now I must think who I'm going to bestow this great honor on...check back later.

Now, for those of you nominated, here are some rules(don't worry, there aren't very many!):
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

No comments: