Monday, April 30, 2007

Spring Reading Thing Update



I finished Black Ice last night. It was good. I really like Linda Hall’s stuff. It is clean & Christian, but not sappy-preachy Christian. It is a murder mystery. I like that Christian authors are writing murder mysteries. I like a good intrigue, something smart and clever, but clean!




In the secular world it is hard to find a good mystery that is not trashy, so I quit trying. You need to read Dark Water first; it is the first in the series, and then read Black Ice. I recommend them. 4 stars!



Here is the link to the original Spring Reading Thing post. I have updated it with lots of reviews. Some, like Black Ice, needed its own post.
Now, I need to go get Coral Moon to finish off my murder mystery kick!

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

I like murder mysteries. I have never read this series- thanks for the review!