Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Look at the pretty fabric!" she says to avoid thinking about school starting Monday.

Look how cute this is!



I think I am going to try to make this skirt (with only two different alternating materials in cute red patterns) and then use one of the materials to make this appliqued shirt for the girls.



I am doing this in an attempt to avoid getting ready for school Monday practice my newly learned skill.

Finished product photos to come, if I actually finish.

And on the school-starting-Monday front. Yesterdays, despite the fact that it was a rainy Monday, I did actually get their journals all ready and quite a bit of our history materials ready. Math is on the computer (two of them still need to be installed), so we could potentially start Math, Language arts and History on Monday.

See, it’s all good. (she tells herself over and over and over)

No comments: