Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Day Has Finally Come!

Some of you may remember back in May my sister and I went to visit our aunt and uncle in South Texas.

While we were there we had a Day of Beauty. It was quite fun. I got my hair highlighted. It was the first time I have ever done that. However, there have been unexpected consequences.

Turns out, this is not a one time thing, it must be maintained. Had I given this thought before I did it, I may have chosen not to get it done. You know, because of the maintenance. Who has time? But I decided to give it a try. It did look nice, and I am a girl, I like to look nice.

You may remember my vain attempt to get a root touch up a few weeks ago with a girl named Britteny. It did not go well. In fact, after waiting for 30 minutes, I left. So I think it would be appropriate to say it did not go at all.

So, I had my hair highlighted in Mid May. It is now Mid August. That is 3 months. My hair can grow a lot in 3 months. In fact I, and everyone who looks at my head can see exactly how much my hair has grown in three months.

Providentially, I have a sister who knows of this thing called hair maintenance, and took pity on my after the Britney incident and is taking me to her hair guru. Today.

I can't wait.

I will bring my camera. There will be photos.

No comments: