Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thank you, Thank you very much!



See how this girl does that little thing at the end where she throws her hands up and turns to the crowd? The 'Stick the Landing' pose?

Well, Bob did that today in Sunday school.

The youth pastor was calling their names to tell them what Wednesday small group they were going to be in. Once he called their name they were to stand and go to the area where their group was waiting.

Everyone else in the large youth group got up and calmly walked to the area. Not my Bob.

He shot out of his chair, threw his hands up in the air and jumped to the right, then the left, yelling "YES!" Imagine, my giant teenager, doing the little gymnastic 'stick the landing' pose.

The whole youth group laughed, including the youth pastor who said he was glad Bob was so enthusiastic about small groups.

That boy!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I just love those funny, full-of-life teenage boys! I hope my boys are that comical when they're that age. I can just see yours doing that.

Tell him he brought a smile to more than just his peers. His joy spread all the way to Kentucky!