Sunday, March 2, 2008

An Answer and a Look Back.

Happy Mommy mentioned in a comment that she wondered what I was using for school for my kiddoes.

First of all, let me refer you to…
What are we doing this year? Part 1
What are we doing this year? Part 2
What are we doing this year? Part 3
What are we doing this year? Part 4, The Highschooler

Now, I think I am going to start a post series entitled…

What worked this year? (Because I am a creative genius when it comes to titles.)

It this series I will be discussing, you guessed it, what worked and what didn’t.

I have found with homeschooling that no matter how much I plan and how much homeschooling experience I have, there is something every year that does not turn out like I thought it would.

So keep your eyes pealed and your fingers nimble. I’ll work on it for next week.

Also, because I think it would be loads of fun, and I am eternally curious, why don’t you do a post like this too? It does not have to be a complete overview, but maybe just a post about what things you had high hopes for, and it did not turn out like you planned.

Because I am not sure I can figure out the Mr. Linky thing, just leave me a comment and I’ll come check out your posts.

And just to wet your appetite, go check this out. This is the coolest thing since slice bread. All 3 of my younger kids use it and it was worth every penny.

You are now free to move about the Internet.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

We love Flashmaster! It's on my 'What Worked" list. I'll have to give the rest some thought because "Thinking I had a clue what I was doing" is at the top of my "What Didn't Work" list.

BTW, really enjoying your writing!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Though we are taking a homeschooling break for the next few months- I will at least be homeschooling our 5 year old next year, I am still interested in this. I have friends who use Flashmaster- they really like it.