Friday, March 14, 2008

I dream of blogs.

Does anyone remember Lindsey; she used to have the blog Just Enjoy The Journey? She shut down her blog a few months ago. I know!

Anyway, I had a dream last night that I went and visited her. She and her family were living in a tiny wood framed house. It was nicely decorated on the inside, but a mess on the outside. I think she used to refer to it as the ‘crack house’. It was a place they were renting temporarily after they sold their house.

In my dream she and her family were very nice, but she always had a smile on her face exactly like the photo that was on her blog. It was kinda creepy, like the Joker smile. I think perhaps that is because I only saw that photo of her and my brain only had that image to choose from when creating my dream Lindsey (that sounded weird! But you know what I mean.)

Then Sir D showed up and we had dinner with her and her family, and then we all got in little go carts (I have no idea) to go somewhere. We were following Lindsey and her family and we lost them. They disappeared on the highway (perhaps a parallel to the information superhighway?) and we never saw them again.

What does it mean when you start dreaming about people you only know in blogland? I think I might need psychotherapy. Or chocolate. Or a vacation.

I think I’ll choose the last one. I need a good beach vacation!

2 days left!

No comments: