Friday, March 14, 2008

Mount Laundry

I have scaled Mount Laundry! I have reached the summit. I have conquered what was once stinky, sweaty, and dirty and have made it clean and fresh with a faint sent of lavender.

But even more amazing than my triumph over Mount Laundry; is the fact that not only did it all get clean but it also got put away! (Here is where the mountain analogy gets lost, but you can only take a word picture so far)

I can’t remember the last time the laundry was ALL CLEAN AND PUT AWAY. I think it may have been sometime in late 1990 (in case you’re counting, that is slightly before I became a wife and mother.)

Tomorrow we pack!

2 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

What an awesome accomplishment! Enjoy your packing, enjoy your vacation, and when you come home -- Mount Laundry again! :)
Lee (from the WTM board)

Donna said...

Wow!! I can only dream of all the laundry being done. Last night we were having family movie night and I had to get up to do some more laundry. My husband said "Why can't you sit down and enjoy the movie?" I replied "because the laundry is calling to me" Plus I had a fear I wouldn't have any under clothes to wear in the morning. Have fun on the trip because when you come home you will once again scale Mount Laundry.