Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No School Here Today, Nope, None.

Boy, it sure is good we’re not doing school today!

My kids are currently watching Monsterquest, which is about all the black panthers, mountain lions, cougars etc., and how their population seems to be increasing in the US. It is a fascinating program and very informative and dare I say, educational.

Earlier today they were watching History Rocks. I have to say this is a really cool show. They put history to old 80’s rock. It is quite funny, but very educational as well. I learned some things I did not know about Reagan and Gorbachev.

Sure is good we’re not doing school today!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

History Rocks is cool! We don't have cable, so I've never even heard of it. Thanks for the link. I might have to get Eric the 70's. He would LOVE the music!