Thursday, December 20, 2007

I knew this day would come.

So, B finished doing the dishes and realized we were out of dishwasher soap. Not a surprise as we run the dishwasher 551 times a day.

Usually this is an annoyance. The dishwasher can’t run until I drag myself to the store. Which is about the dead last place I want to go right now.

However, this time it was not a problem. Want to know why?

I’ll tell you why…because I simply sent my 16 year old son to the store to get me some dishwasher soap…because he can do that now.

God help me! (And I do not mean that in a taking the Lord’s name in vain kinda way, I am totally serious.)

This is not wholly unexpected. I blogged about him getting his permit. I blogged about him buying his truck. I knew this day was coming, but I simply can’t believe he can just hop in his car and drive away. Out there with all those crazy people. Away from his mommy.

God help me! And keep a hand on him PLEASE!

No comments: