Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Home

I pulled up in the driveway at about 8:30 last night and was immediately greeted by kids running toward me with hugs and kisses. Even the teens! Okay there was less running and fewer kisses from them, but there were hugs!

I slept so well last night, listening to Sir D breathing beside me and knowing all my kiddoes were downstairs safely in their beds. I was home with my people where I belong.

This morning I woke up late and so did the kids. I know Sir D did not get them to bed on time all weekend. He likes to let them stay up late, mostly because he's gone in the morning when the're grumpy. But it's okay. I love for them to have Daddy-time.

It is raining outside to day. I love rainy days. I feel like staying in my PJ's again today and just playing with my kids, reading books, writing...

Sadly, it is back to reality today. I have some chores to do, some school to oversee with the kids.

Life can't be lived in my PJ's, but a girl can dream.

Back to work...


No comments: