Monday, October 13, 2008

Some call it Multitasking

So what did you do today? Bake something? Clean a little bit? Get the kids off to school? Do school at home with the kids? Make breakfast for your husband?

Yeah, not me. I spent the day in the ER. I can’t tell you how much I HATE spending the day in the ER.

Ann decided she wanted to combine two of her favorite activities; tree climbing and scooter riding. Word of Wisdom: Don’t ride your scooter in the tree. It will only end badly.

It will end with you falling out of the tree and the scooter will land on your head.

It will end like this.



Then you will spend the rest of the day waiting, like this.



For hours and hours and hours,



And then some more hours.

She currently has three stitches and a mild concussion.

I am SO ready for bed.

3 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Oh man! Hope you both get some rest and that her head is feeling better tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Glad it wasn't worse!

So is she your ER kid? Seems like every family has one. We made it through three kids before having one. E however has been a few times.

Tricia said...

I think I was given more than my share of ER kids. I only have one who isn't!

Broken bones, stitches, CT Scans for head injuries, anaphylactic allergic reactions...

We spend a lot of time in the ER.