Tuesday, October 21, 2008

There and Back Again. Again.

Just a reminder that my contest ends today at midnight.

I am going to bed now. I drove to Houston and back again today. About 10 hours in the car. My other SIL R and I got SDB and SIL R back home. (I just realized all three of my sister-in-law's name's begin with R. Humm, that is going to get confusing.)

He is resting comfortably in his own bed now, well, as comfortably as one can rest with three broken ribs and a titanium rod for a femur bone.

And I am ready for bed.


2 comments:

Tonya said...

I wondered if that's where you were today. C told me you and SIL R went down to help them get back. Glad he's home!!!

Tricia said...

Yeah, and let me tell you, nothing is more nerve wracking than driving for 4 hours with a guy in the car who has a broken leg and ribs.

You notice EVERY bump! And there are a lot of them between here and Houston.