Friday, October 3, 2008

Let the fun begin!

I am heading out of town today.

My friend has a seminar to go to in Austin, and I'm tagging along. I will be spending the days eating peanut butter M & M's drinking Coke Zero (they totally cancel each other out!) and working on my book, and some other writing I need to get done. I will be doing this alone in a hotel room.

Alone.

In a quiet place.

That someone else has to clean.

And no one will talk to me or question me, or interrupt my train of thought.

Oh, Happy Day! I am positively giddy with anticipation.

Then in the evenings, my friend and I will eat peanut butter M&M's drink Coke Zero and talk.

So, pretty much it's a variation of the peanut butter M&M's and the Coke Zero all weekend.

If I can get the hotel Internet and my computer to talk to each other nicely, I'll upload some photo's. Though none of me, because I plan to be without makeup and in my PJ's ALL WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Thanks, I'm now green with envy. That sounds soooo nice. I went to a hotel with my cousin for a weekend once - 5 years ago.