Saturday, October 18, 2008

Removal

Today I will be pulling the stitches out of Ann's head.

I don't want to pay the $30 to go see the doc for him to do it so I bribed her. $15 if she'll let me do it.

Is that being frugal? Or is it being a bad mom? It's not about the money really so much as the time. The ER people told me I could bring her back to the ER and they'd take them out. Yeah, right! I don't go to the ER unless someone is on deaths door or needs part of their bodies put back together or stitched back up. I'm not going there for stitch removal. Anyway I've done it before. Of course it was on the calf of a teenage boy's leg. That's a bit different than a 9 year old girl's head.

I'll let you know how it goes.

And don't forget to leave a comment on my Giveaway Post!

Have a great Saturday.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Dawn removed stitches out of Rebekah's head when Rebekah was 13 months old. Of course, Rebekah was sound asleep, but it was easy to do. Hope it goes well!

Amanda said...

I think that'd wise stewardship, but I do like Tonya's idea of doing it when she's asleep. Good luck!

(By the way, I love the fall look!)