Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's A Complicated System.

I cleaned out my closet on New Year ’s Day. And my dresser. And the pile of papers off my bed side table. And my desk. I don’t know how things get so bad so fast.

Here is my organization plan. When something comes into the house, I look at it and if it must be dealt with immediately I do that. If it can wait I set it on my bed side table or my desk. They sit here until they become completely unimportant or irrelevant.

It is a complicated system, but it hardly works for us.

Adding to the problem is that the kids and D do this also. Don’t know what to do with it? Put it on mom’s desk or bed side table. She’ll deal with it, or not.

Here is my closet now. Minus 4 LAWN AND LEAF garbage bags, you know the really big kind.


And here is my bedside table minus all the unimportant papers.


Here is my desk with all the papers neatly filed in the new filing system D bought me to fit where the computer tower once stood back in the day before the laptop.


But here is the top of my dresser. I do still have some work to do.

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Clap, clap, clap-applause for all your hard work!