Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We Have A Winner!

This morning, right as I was about to hit the ‘publish’ button, my internet went out.

I am sorry for the delay, now on with the show!

I used the list randomizer from Ramdom.org, and commenter #3 came in 1st.

You Win Halfmoon Girl!

Somehow this seems fitting as you were one of the first to leave a comment on my blog when I first started it.

So, email me at hilltoplife@gmail.com and give me your address and an email you’d like the Amazon gift card sent to and I’ll get them on their way.

I just know you’re going to love Susan May Warren’s books!

***I tried to figure out how to post a photo of the list randomizer thingie like I have seen others do, but I apparently don't have that much brain power this morning so you'll just have to take my word for the authenticity of this random drawing.***

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

I will take your word for it, but then, I might be biased! Thank you- I am so thrilled to getting this. I love books and have been re reading and re reading mine. I did not know that I was your first commentor- cool! Thank you Tricia!